"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Big Brother 11 episode one

Big Brother is back for it's 11th go around.

The first episode aired this past Thursday. Episode two is tonight at 20:00 EDT.

The weekly schedule is Sundays at 20:00 EDT, Tuesdays at 21:00 EDT and Thursdays at 20:00 EDT.

I haven't made any decisions about who I'm going to root for yet - but so far I'm not impressed with any one of the 13 houseguests.

I'm going to attempt to do a recap post every Sunday during the season with links to summaries of each episode. All of the episodes should be available to watch on cbs.com one to two days aafter they air on television. Of course, you can always find updates online, on blogger and even twitter.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 21 July, 2009 08:11, Blogger Blanche said...

Ronnie is gonna get his butt booted after the move he just made throwing Michelle under the bus and playing both sides. They're on to him. Once he's off his HOH duties, he's a gonner. He creeps me out. I'd like to see Jordan win it. (This week) . Can't stand Chyma. I think Laura may go home this week if Jeff can get enough votes. Watch out for Natalie. she's a scraper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home