"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Robert Culp (1930-2010)

Long time television actor Robert Culp died today near his home in Los Angeles. He was 79.

Culp is best remembered for his role as Kelly Robinson on the groundbreaking television series I Spy which ran for three seasons, from 1965-1968. I Spy co-starred Bill Cosby, who considered Culp a lifelong friend.

Coincidentally, just last weekend I purchased the three seasons of I Spy at BJ's for a cool $30. Now I'm looking forward to watching it even more.

Personally, I best remember Culp as FBI Agent Bill Maxwell on the television series The Greatest American Hero, which ran from 1981-1986 and later as the President in the movie The Pelican Brief.

Here's the obituary I found on AP & Yahoo News and another from comicmix.com.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 24 March, 2010 22:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 25 March, 2010 08:40, Blogger Tim said...

To whoever Anonymous is this time: Your comment has been deleted because I do not like or appreciate blog spam, especially when you don't have the courage to tell me who you are. If you want to make a comment about a post I've written, that's fine. But NO BLOG SPAM!!

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home