"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, July 08, 2010

A new season of Big Brother starts tonight



A new season of Big Brother begins tonight on CBS, bringing thirteen strangers under one roof for three months, competing for $500,000. The show will once again be hosted by Julie Chen and will run three times a week, on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday at 20:00 EDT.

Occasionally I will provide my thoughts on the show, who I like, who I don't and who I think will be evicted from week to week. There are many Big Brother spoiler web sites online, if you want to know what is going on inside the house on a daily basis.

21:15 ~ Tonight's first episode was interesting, with the revelation that there is a saboteur in the house. A house guest who will disrupt everything and everyone. Who, if he/she lasts five weeks will win $50,000. The home crowd will find out who it is next Thursday, on the night of the first eviction.

As far as my favorite house guests so far, I like Kristen because she's the hottest woman this season and Annie, because she's from Tampa. I'm not sold on Rachel, because she's got an annoying laugh. Of the guys, I have no preference yet. Enzo is reminding me of my first impression of Russell last year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home