"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is post #300

Yes, kids my blog has reached its 300 post and I really can't believe it. Well, yes I can, actually - since I post almost every day it was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

Please don't waste your time commenting on this post as it's just a marker for something more in depth that I'm still working on. When I'm finished, this post will be deleted......

2 Comments:

At 14 April, 2006 20:38, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

OK, I checked you out on ebay (per your offer in your profile). The Little Mermaid, huh? Well, it IS a good movie. When it first came out, I grew to hate it, though. I was a manager for a store where it played on a loop outside my office for months. It got to a point where I hated every character in there. Of course that was in the early 90s. I'm over it by now. I think.

 
At 15 April, 2006 11:21, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Ooo, I like this idea! I have reached post 250 and am facing a similar yet sexier connundrum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home