"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Looking through the hard drive...













4 Comments:

At 12 November, 2006 21:28, Blogger Kayla said...

Oh Gross!!!
As bad as my job gets sometimes, at least I'm not having to catch elephant turds in a bag!

And I'd be running off of that airplane!

Nice going little Moses.
You rock!

 
At 13 November, 2006 12:18, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

There are days I'd trade my job for the poop collector's...

 
At 13 November, 2006 23:41, Blogger Kayla said...

On a bit of a disturbing note,
how did that lady know the elephant needed the bag??

 
At 14 November, 2006 04:53, Blogger DaBich said...

LMAO...good pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home