"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thanks, man

Even though he'll probably never see this post, I would like to give a big thanks to my brother A and his friend D for helping me move the heavy stuff today. What a pain in the patella moving is. My knees hurt. My back hurts. I need sleep.

Packing, moving and unpacking. Loading the truck, unloading the truck, renting storage space, renting the moving truck. The whole shooting match stinks. I'd love it if I never had to move again. Though I will again and soon (I hope)...

And to make my joy complete (not really), New Hampshire weather forecast calls for the first snowfall of the season tonight and tomorrow morning. Not to worry though, it's not supposed to amount to much.


Or so they say...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12 December, 2006 05:27, Blogger DaBich said...

Where and why did you move???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home