"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yours truly as a "Simpsons" character


My Simpsons character at Moe's Tavern.



I couldn't decide which facial hair I liked best, so I made me with both.
You can create your own Simpsons avatar here.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 19 July, 2007 14:16, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Green, you're my new best friend! LOL

I gotta say this though, Instead of in a bar with Homer, I'd expected you to be at a backyard bbq with Flanders! :D

 
At 19 July, 2007 15:14, Blogger JLee said...

I love it!! I did one too, but haven't revealed it yet...haha

 
At 19 July, 2007 16:04, Blogger Tim said...

~a: Was a backyard bbq with Flanders an option? Must have missed that one.

jlee: yeah, I thought this was pretty cool thing to do myself.

 
At 19 July, 2007 17:40, Blogger ~AprilD said...

I didn't even know you could make your avatar "seen" somewhere. So, I missed it all together. I was just picking on you. I'll stop doing that... eventually.

 
At 19 July, 2007 17:59, Blogger Lee Ann said...

Those are great...fun!!!
:)

 
At 19 July, 2007 22:16, Blogger J said...

that IS a pretty impressive avatar you rocked there. and yeah, i didn't know you could put yourself in a Simpson's scene either.

 
At 19 July, 2007 22:45, Blogger Tim said...

~a: pick all you like. I can take it just as much as I can dish it out!!

lee ann: this was a pretty neat thing. are you going to do one?

j: thanks for commenting and for the compliment on my avatar. However, the real thing is waaay better!! ;>)

 
At 20 July, 2007 07:04, Blogger American Guy said...

i gotta say - personally i think the simpsons are way past it, but that's not a bad likeness of you. Though you seem to shaved a few years off - a skill many of us wish we had.

 
At 20 July, 2007 08:59, Blogger Tim said...

ag: that certainly may very well be. I haven't watched the show regularly in 8-9 years. But doing this was still fun - you should try it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home