"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, May 26, 2008

Green's top 30 sexy women, part V

I think it's so cool that I've been able to finagle five posts out of a tag that I admittedly made much more complicated because of my apparent lack of decision making skills.

Anyway, if you've been following along, here is the much anticipated top five:

5. Kate Hudson 5'6", DOB: April 19, 1979 in Los Angeles, California.
Kate is divorced with one child and is currently single, as far as I know. I first noticed Kate in "Almost Famous". She's never been in a bad movie that I've seen. Her next project, "My Best Friend's Girl" is scheduled for a mid-September 2008 release.


4. Charlize Theron 5'9 1/2", DOB: August 7, 1975 in Benoni, Gautang, South Africa.
Charlize is single. I first noticed Charlize in "The Devil's Advocate". She won the Best Actress Oscar in 2004 for her role in "Monster". Charlize's most recent film, "Sleepwalking" is playing in theaters now.


3. Reese Witherspoon 5'2 1/2", DOB: March 22, 1976 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Reese is divorced with two children. I first noticed Reese in "Pleasantville". She won the 2006 Best Actress Oscar for "Walk The Line". Reese's last film was 2007's "Rendition". Her next film "Four Christmases" is scheduled for a November 2008 release.


2. Jennifer Garner 5'9", DOB: April 17, 1972 in Houston, Texas.
Jennifer is married with one child. Jennifer starred in my favorite television series, "ALIAS", which ran for five seasons, from 2001-2006. She has proven that she can handle both dramatic roles and comedic roles with equal skill. Her last film was 2007's "Juno".

And number one is....

(really should be no surprise... if you've been paying attention.)




1. Jennifer Aniston 5'5", DOB: February 11, 1969 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Jennifer is single. I've seen most of Jennifer's films and my favorite so far has to be "The Break-Up". In most of her early films she's had supporting roles. I was a fan of hers before I saw any episodes of "Friends". She was actually the reason I watched that show at all. What kind of fan could I be if I'd never seen the show that made her a household name? Jennifer has three films in post production right now that are scheduled for release in 2008.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 27 May, 2008 02:06, Blogger Kayla said...

Whoa! Curveball.
I knew you liked Jen Aniston, but thought for sure Jennifer Garner would be #1.

I think out of this group, my pick is Charlize Theron for most beautiful and talented.

 
At 27 May, 2008 09:14, Blogger DaBich said...

Great top 5 Green, you have good taste!

You also seem to like blondes ;)

 
At 27 May, 2008 18:29, Blogger Tim said...

kayla: It actually could have gone either way with #1 and 2. But I think what tipped it for Jennifer Aniston is that she's not married.

Have you done your man-list yet?

dabich: Thanks. You know until I did this top 30 list, I never really thought about it but I suppose it's true.

 
At 28 May, 2008 17:25, Blogger scribe said...

you can ahve efb, she could be on one of these lists very easily :)

eh?
eh?

 
At 28 May, 2008 17:40, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: uh, thanks but no thanks. From what you've written about EFB over the years, the last thing I want to do - as your friend - is rob you of your main disfunctional relationship!

 
At 28 May, 2008 19:19, Blogger EstherNow said...

All thirty of your women are gorgeous. Who wouldn't agree these women are lovely (even if there are some variations in rank among the comments)?

I didn't pick up on the blonde preference either, because I think you have a great mix of brunettes and blondes. It's interesting, but for me, I have found that the women I think are MOST gorgeous usually have dark hair. That, of course, is not meant in a homosexual way. Women can think other women are beautiful too. I know you already know that, but I'm just clarifying for any wandering minds out there.

As nice as your picture format turned out, my earlier list's format of sexy men is simply lame. Yuck. I did try to work with the HTML code, and I still don't find Blogger to be user friendly with code or otherwise.

By the way, there are several errors about marital status under the ladies' pictures. Where did you get the info? Anne Heche was divorced awhile ago and has been living with her "Men in Trees" co-star since last year. Rebecca Romijn (sp?) married Jerry O'Connell (previously chubby child star from movie "Stand By Me" and tv show "Crossing Jordan) last year. They seem happy. How about Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer? I actually really like that combination. I think his quirky intellect is really attractive. He's handsome too, though. Shania Twain just separated from her husband of, like, 15 years due to him having an affair.

You know what scares me? The way that I retain this type of innocuous information that comes into my view simply through snippets from cable news "Entertainment Tonight." With all the weighty issues of life and the important English and literature that I teach, my memory for this fluff surprises me. It must be a diversion and mental outlet or something. I remember current events too, but I know pop culture as well.

I'm just typing out loud.

Catch you later.

 
At 28 May, 2008 19:20, Blogger EstherNow said...

Whew.

That was long.

 
At 28 May, 2008 21:55, Blogger Tim said...

e: I got my info from imdb in all cases.

I didn't know RRomijn was married again.

I really don't think that Jen Aniston and John Mayer will last. 9 years is an awfully big age gap, in my opinion. Sure it may work, but I just don't see it happening. At some point, he's gonna break her heart, like he's done with the other high profile women he's dated.

Now, see Jen Aniston and me, well she's only 4+ months older than I am, so that's virtually a nonfactor.

Now if you buy into the whole astrology/zodiac thing, how do Cancer and Aquarius get along together? That would be interesting to know.

 
At 29 May, 2008 06:43, Blogger DaBich said...

Listen, Green, 9 years is NOT too much of an age difference. My hubby is 8 years younger than I am ;)

 
At 29 May, 2008 18:51, Blogger EstherNow said...

DB: You go, Girl!!!

Green: Yes, Rebecca married again last year. A lovely and informal outdoor meadow wedding. I only know this because the pictures and story were in "People" magazine last year.

As to Jennifer Aniston, I can't help you with the real thing, but I have some lovely pictures of her that I can send you. Those, too, were in a magazine, but not "People." She was in an issue of "Shape" magazine and an advertisement for Vitamin Water.

I didn't realize there was such an age difference between her and John Mayer. He may be younger than her, but he seems like an old and creative soul while she seems younger than her age and vibrant in a lot of ways. That would make a good match. . .

But I'll still jealously root for you too!

Dreams and hope keep us going! :)

 
At 02 June, 2008 17:45, Blogger Tim said...

d: I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule and you and your man seem to be one of them. Like I said - my opinion. Feel free to disagree - as you already have.

e: one other thing i read in Parade magazine this week was interesting. In the celebrity gossip section it was asked what they thought the chances of Aniston- Mayer relationship surviving is her desire to have children - since at 39 her biological clock is ticking. Does he want that too? Even at 30 is he ready to make that commitment? Maybe, maybe not.

I do understand that people have children out of wedlock but from what I've read J.A does not seem to be that type of person. But this is the kind of stuff that you don't often read about in the tabloids - until the woman is pregnant - than you hear way too much info - like the Brangelina pregnancy for a curent example.

 
At 07 June, 2008 10:34, Blogger Rebecca said...

I think you're on the money w. Jennifer Aniston. She's by far my favorite chick around, and you KNOW I'm not "that" way. But if I were a guy, I'd dig her.

As much as I love Goldie Hawn, I don't find Kate to be as attractive as her. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Charlize is classically beautiful which I like.

Reese is a cutie.

Jennifer Garner, eh... just my opinion

 
At 08 June, 2008 00:02, Blogger Tim said...

rebecca: thanks for sharing your opinions! Did you see the other 25 on my list?

 
At 08 February, 2009 20:41, Blogger Rusty Nail said...

Wheres Elizabeth Hurley?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home