"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'll play along

Found this on bluez blog yesterday and thought I'd throw my two cents in:

Five names you go by:

1. xxx (insert real name here)

2. Dad

3. green

4. The big T

5. [can't think of a 5th name right now]


Three things you are wearing right now:

1. LL Bean Wicked Good Slippers (a staple of my leisure time wardrobe).

2. white sweat shirt with "OCEAN PARK MAINE EST 1881" embroidered on it.

3. t-shirt with Super Bowl XXXVIII logo on it.


Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. enough money to relocate out of New England into a warmer climate.

2. to be self-employed.


Three people who will probably fill this out:

I have no idea who will because no one usually answers the tags and plays along.


Two things you did last night:

1. watched a very funny Christmas-y themed movie for an upcoming post of SNMR or possibly for BIG SCREEN.

2. sorted through some Christmas presents that came in the mail from www.amazon.com.


Two things you ate today:

1. Roast beef and swiss cheese sandwich on a poppy seed bun with mayo, honey mustard and onions. (mmmmm)

2. large chocolate chip cookie half dipped in chocolate.


Two people you last talked to on the phone (not counting work related calls, of course):

1. My dad.

2. My ex.


Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

1. go to work. (unfortunately)

2. finish a book I've been reading.


Two longest car rides:

1. Driving to Myrtle Beach, SC last November.

2. Driving back from Myrtle Beach, SC last November.


Two of your favorite beverages:

1. Mountain Dew

2. Frozen Mudslide (the only alcoholic drink I have with any regularity and that not too often.)


Three people I'm tagging who I hope will play along:

1. southern sweetheart

2. kayla

3. ladybug

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 03 December, 2008 06:15, Blogger DaBich said...

That sandwich sounds yummy!!

I play along, so not everyone skips the me mes!

 
At 03 December, 2008 18:40, Blogger Tim said...

d: it was. I make the best roast beef sandwiches.

Present company excepted, of course ;>)





suptimb

 
At 05 December, 2008 08:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the mudslides however try a mexican mudslide, YUM

 
At 27 May, 2010 05:20, Anonymous Jordan Sneakers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 27 May, 2010 11:03, Blogger Tim said...

To Jordan Sneakers: Your comment has been deleted because it is a subtle form of blog spam, which is not tolerated here. If you want to leave a comment on the post that is related to the post topic, that is fine.

Thank you and have a nice day.

The Management.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home