"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer solstice

Summer in the northern hemisphere officially begins now. Happy am I when my favorite season is here!

We opened the pool yesterday at my parents house. Even though the water was c-c-c-c-old and there was some algae at the bottom of the pool, it looked awfully good.

Oh, yeah. Happy Father's Day to all those of you to whom it may apply.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 23 June, 2009 20:48, Blogger DaBich said...

Hi Green One,
Scribey made me feel bad about ignoring my blogger buddies. And I guess he's right, it's not cool!
Hope you had a great Father's Day, did you spend time with the kids?

 
At 23 June, 2009 22:32, Blogger Tim said...

Hey D, what happened to your blog? I was gonna send congrats your way for the Pens stunning seven game Stanley Cup win over Detroit, but your blog disappeared.

Yeah, don't forget about your blogger buddies!

Yeah Father's Day was good. Kids and I went to church in the AM and had a nice dinner afterwards.

They got me an air pump. Pretty relevant since we all now have bicycles with tires that need to be inflated...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home