"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Big Brother 12 tonight.

So far Annie and Monet have been evicted this season.

Matt is the HOH this week and has nominated Kathy and Andrew for eviction. I don't know what he's thinking this week. These two haven't done anything to him that I can see, so why put anyone up who is no threat? Even though he said that he wouldn't, I'd have put up Brendon and Rachel.

I will not be swayed. Kristen is definitely the hottest chick on the show this season. I'm a little repulsed that she has developed a romantic interest in Hayden, who I think is a punk but looks like the all-American boy.

I'm trying so hard to stay away from the spoiler web sites because I really don't need to spend more time on BB than the three weekly shows. I had the feeds for a bit at the end of last season and they were interesting but have the potential for way too much time consumption.

Oh, well. Let's see what happens on Wednesday night with the PoV competition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home