"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Procrastination

There are many things that I need to do. Things I need to get off my plate. I know I need to do them yet I don't do them.

It's sort of like a faulty wire. Visualize the wire. You can see the spark trying to flow through the wire or get to the other side but somewhere in the middle there is a gap. Somewhere in there is a disconnect.

I know the goals I have and I know what I need to do to accomplish them, yet they remain largely undone.

This is my lifelong battle against procrastination. Every morning I wake up and tell myself I'm going to be productive today. I am not nearly as productive as I want or need to be. By the time I get my second wind, I feel like the day is gone and what do I have to show for it?

Tonight, I am going to do my best to be productive well into the night time hours. Instead of watching television or fumbling around on the internet, I'm going to get some things accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home