"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy 9th Birthday, V!!!

I can't believe it. My oldest child is 9 years old today.

I don't feel old enough myself to have a kid that old. Where has the time gone?

Seeing any child being born is an amazing thing, but there will always be something special when it's your first.

V, you will always be daddy's little girl. You will always bring joy to my life and a smile to my face, no matter what. I may not always like the things you say or do as you grow up, but my love for you will never stop. You are a very special person, for who you are now and who you will become.

I hope you will have a wonderful birthday.

I love you, V.

Dad


Yes, I've dated this post to her exact birthdate and time. It's a bit inconvenient to be born in the middle of the night. I should know because I was too. I'll be away from my computer, happily sleeping at this exact moment.

6 Comments:

At 21 May, 2006 23:21, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it. Hope her day is filled with happiness and fun!

I too was born in the middle of the night. Almost the stroke of midnight so I'm on a "cusp" according to the zodiac.

 
At 22 May, 2006 10:40, Blogger starbender said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!!!!
Luv 'em when their little, when they hit them teens--look out, they get a bit mouthy!
:)

 
At 22 May, 2006 12:50, Blogger DaBich said...

Happy Birthday V! Give Daddy lots of hugs, from his special birthday girl :)

 
At 22 May, 2006 13:00, Blogger Mystical Me said...

Aawwwwww, My son Jacob turned 9years old April 29th. I had a big Birthday party for him too, it was exhausting. Anyways I hope your son had an awesome time for his Birthday. Take care sweetheart!! Love, MM XOXO

 
At 22 May, 2006 19:19, Blogger Tim said...

We had her birthday party on Saturday, which went smoothly. All kids present had a good time, judging by the leftover mess... The only outdoor activity we had was the pinata, and we did that first, before the rain showers came...

 
At 22 May, 2006 23:02, Blogger Kayla said...

Happy 9th Birthday V!
Many many more to come

 

Post a Comment

<< Home