"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Story for another day

I need to tell you about my automotive hell-day today. But having just spent the better part of the evening typing it out and just a few minutes ago realizing that blogger just ate better than half of it, you'll have to wait until tomorrow night when I'll have the energy to retype it.

Trust me: it's a story you'll want to read, because retrospectively it is very funny, though it didn't seem that way earlier in the day. Seriously, I couldn't make this up if I tried.

8 Comments:

At 30 June, 2006 02:41, Blogger wmy said...

ahhhhhhhhh...what a little tease you are!! Can't wait to read the story. lol

 
At 30 June, 2006 07:59, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I had a Plymouth Sundance once. I swear, the thing was posessed. Now I have a Honda Accord. It is the most marvellous car on the face of the earth. I pay homage to it daily.

 
At 30 June, 2006 13:15, Blogger Mystical Me said...

I cant wait!! I hope all is well with you sweetie. Take care!! Love always, MM XOXO

 
At 30 June, 2006 13:31, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Unless you dropped you transmission in the ghetto in the midst of gang-bangers, I got you beat!

 
At 01 July, 2006 08:17, Blogger American Guy said...

texas gal is right - why don't you just pray for another car? - I'm sure your god will provide

 
At 01 July, 2006 09:03, Blogger Tim said...

actually AG, you could say that He did, as you will see when I repost the following story...

 
At 03 July, 2006 03:19, Blogger American Guy said...

ok, have read the latest update and if that's your version of god providing for you, i think you might want to cancel your membership with more than just AAA.

You're like the cancer patient that when he's told he's in remission says 'god is taking care of me' without ever wondering why if god was really paying attention and cared did he give you the cancer in the first place.

 
At 03 July, 2006 19:08, Blogger Tim said...

AG: what, were you expecting some brand new car to appear for me from no where by luck and sheer chance?

But why should I expect you of no faith to comprehend such things?

Truth is, I don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home