"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thirty-seven


For reasons beyond my control, I have decided that as of now and for the next calendar year, my favorite number will be 37.




BTW, as of today, you now have exactly six months until Christmas. Better start shopping now to beat the rush....

10 Comments:

At 25 June, 2006 10:26, Blogger wmy said...

Happy. happy birth day darlin!!! I am first, I am first...nah, nah, nah ,nah ,nah ,nah!!! Gotta go now, gotta beat the holiday shopping rush!!!!! lol

 
At 25 June, 2006 15:42, Blogger Cezi said...

Thirty-seven is good number Green! I hope you have the best Birthday ever:D
big kiss nad hug for you.

 
At 25 June, 2006 16:19, Blogger Kayla said...

WooHooo!!
Big Happy Birthday wishes for you Green!
I hope the coming year is full of love, friendships, good health and much joy
=0)

 
At 25 June, 2006 16:20, Blogger Tim said...

thank you ladies, I appreciate the kind wishes.

37... too old or too young??

The birthday has been super so far - my parents took the kids and I out to dinner.

The kids got me a National Geographic DVD and a mini screwdriver tool kit.

 
At 26 June, 2006 07:34, Blogger DaBich said...

Life starts at 40 :)

Hope your day was great!

 
At 26 June, 2006 12:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Green. You're still a young whipper-snapper!

 
At 26 June, 2006 18:16, Blogger Mystical Me said...

UGH, Christmas already!! God this year has flied by!! I m so sick of getting older, why can time stop for awhile so I can slow down & enjoy what time I have left of my youth. Darnit!!
So sweetie is it your B-day or something? If so Happy Birthday!! Mine is next month & I m so not looking forward to being older.
I hope all is well & thanks for always being such a sweetie.
Take care!! Love always, MM XOXOXOXO

 
At 26 June, 2006 19:29, Blogger Tim said...

whipper-snapper!! I like that...

 
At 27 June, 2006 00:55, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

I'm late but Happy be-lated birthday green! :)

So, you're 37 huh...

I hate you!...j/k lol

Hope you had a nice one.

 
At 28 June, 2006 15:22, Blogger requiredreading said...

HAPPY B DAY GREEN (Belated). I just turned the big 3-0, so hey we're all getting older, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home