"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fun little quiz

Passing this quiz requires only 4 correct answers...a measly 40%.

1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get catgut?

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first name?

8) What color is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?


All done? Check your answers below! Scroll Down for the answers.











ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ

1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
116 years

2) Which country makes Panama hats?
Ecuador

3) From which animal do we get catgut?
Sheep and Horses

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
November

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
Squirrel fur

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
Dogs

7) What was King George VI's first name?
Albert

8) What color is a purple finch?
Crimson

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
New Zealand

10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Orange, of course.


What do you mean you failed???????
Pass this on to all of your "brilliant" friends.

-----

A man goes to the doctor with a swollen leg. After a careful examination, the doctor gives the man a pill big enough to choke a horse.

"I'll be right back with some water," the doctor tells him.

The doctor has been gone a while and the man loses patience.
He hobbles out to the drinking fountain, forces the pill down his throat and gobbles down water until the pill clears his throat. He hobbles back into the examining room.

The doctor comes back with a bucket of warm water. "Ok, after the tablet dissolves, soak that leg for at least 30 minutes."

5 Comments:

At 14 June, 2006 17:10, Blogger Kayla said...

Well..at least I knew a few of those answers!
Hahaha..that joke could well be a true story.
I once found a lady swallowing her "pills" which turned out to be suppositories
Eeewwww..sorry if I gross anyone out!

 
At 14 June, 2006 18:12, Blogger Cezi said...

Good one Green! Fortunately I seen this before and was able to save face—on the other hand, on my first attempt I failed miserably ;p
People do stupid things like that:) I know a lady that was taking a spoon of her skincare serum everyday for breakfast--poor thing...hehe...I'm so bad! I shouldn't be laughing at her like that:)

 
At 15 June, 2006 08:01, Blogger DaBich said...

I only knew 3 anf 8 lol so yes I FAILED :P

 
At 15 June, 2006 20:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one I showed the test got more than 2 right, including me.

 
At 16 June, 2006 21:32, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

I'm not tellin' what I got on this test 'cause it's embarrasskin'. *pulls hat down on head covering face*:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home