"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Answer me this

Ok, I've been tagged by bluez628. Thanks for thinkin' 'bout me.... I guess....

Rapper Name- Green Machine

Alternative Rock Band Name- The Get a Life Band

Name your pain- kidney stone/prostate

1 True Word That Symbolizes God- Mercy

1 True Love or 1 Million Dollars?- True love any day of the week (though, honestly, who couldn't use a million bucks???)

Live Free or Die Stupid?- Living free (though IS living really FREE?? Methinks not...)

Purist, happiest moment ever (8 words or less)- watching my children being born.

Most Influential Life Lesson- hard to say - there have been many.

Most Succesful Person You Least Admire- Paris Hilton.

Where we go when we die (1 word)- Depends (on what you believe).

Worst TV Show of the Past Decade- Any "reality" program - like Survivor.

Best TV Show of the Past Decade- ALIAS, baby!!!

Still with me, yes or no?- yeah, sure.

Burning Building-baby or dog?- baby first, dog second.

Who runs the world? (2 words or less)- NOT ME.

Worst Idea You Ever Had- I'll get back to you on that one.

Shittiest Job You Ever Had- Any job where I'm working for someone else (all of them to date).

Best Job You've Ever Had- Haven't had it yet but I'm working on it.

---

I'm not going to tag anyone. Answer this if the mood strikes you.

2 Comments:

At 03 August, 2006 20:08, Blogger Mystical Me said...

I might do it!!
I hope all is well with you sweetie. Love, MM XOXO

 
At 04 August, 2006 14:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answers Green Machine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home