"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, July 20, 2006

More info about me

Stole this from Constant Rain's new blog & had to share it with you. Edited, of course, with my info....

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5′7″
2. Favorite movies? Star Wars I-VI, Hitch, The Firm, Chronicles of Narnia, A Few Good Men. This is just a sampling....
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Who is your biggest enemy? I don't have any enemies that I know of.
5. Favorite Scent? I don't wear cologne or aftershave.
6. Do you like hot dogs? Yes, fried, not boiled unless I'm at Fenway Park watching the Sox.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? O Come All Ye Faithful
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot Chocolate then Orange Juice but not at the same time.
9. Do you do push-ups? No, but I should.
10. Brothers or sisters? One brother, two sisters.
11. What's your most liked piece of jewelry? My cross necklace. When I was married, a wedding band.
12. What do you take for pain relief? Always generic Naproxen Sodium (Aleve)
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Am I supposed to have one?
14. Do you own a knife? Yes. A small pocket knife my dad gave me years ago.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes. Definitely. What did you say again?
16. Middle name? Begins with D. But I won't tell you, because I don't like it.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I have to clean my apartment. I need a new job. I need a new car.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: Food, water & soda
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Mountain Dew, water, orange juice and some cranberry juice combination.
20. What time did you wake up today? 6:00. Got out of bed at 6:14.
21. Current worry? How will I pay for a new car.

22. Current hate? Don't have any.
23. Your favorite place to be? Anyplace that is not at work!
24. Least favorite place to be? At work.

25. Where would you like to go? Crazy. Wanna come??? Oh, I'm already there.
26. Do you own slippers? LL Bean Wicked Good Slippers!
27. What shirt are you wearing? Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champions t-shirt.
28. Do you burn or tan? Tan.
29. Least favorite color? Pink
30. Would you be a pirate? Not today.
31. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? A month ago.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Can't remember.
34. What's in your pockets right now? Wallet, pocket size NASB, eyeglass cloth, three Nebraska quarters.
35. Last thing that made you laugh? Something I read on a blog, probably.
36. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Empire Strikes Back w/ Darth Vader prominently featured.
37. Worst injury you've ever had? Does having a kidney stone count?
38. What is your favorite pet? Dogs. Right now I have two cats, though.
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? One
40. Who is your loudest friend? Josh
41. Who is your most silent friend? Sarah
42. Does someone have a crush on you? If they do, I'd like to know about it.
43. Do you wish on stars? No.
44. What is your favorite book? The Bible.
45. What is your favorite candy? Always Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
46. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Whatever.
47. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll be dead, so it won't matter.
48. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Falling asleep in bed.
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Another slow day at work.
50. Do you have a favorite charity? Yes. Me. I'm tax deductible so donate NOW!!!

2 Comments:

At 21 July, 2006 12:28, Blogger requiredreading said...

ahhh, I feel like I know you so well now...

 
At 03 September, 2007 15:24, Blogger EstherNow said...

Great list of questions, and great answers too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home