"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, November 13, 2006

On Christianity & Religion

I want to direct your attention to a new blog called On Christianity & Religion, that I've been meaning to start for some time now.

To start this new blog off, I'm reprinting (with American Guy's permission) a series of email conversations that we had several years ago regarding this topic, the first of which is available for reading now.

Though I warn you, these posts of necessity will be lengthy, but I hope that will not discourage you from reading and commenting there.

Once this initial series of posts is done, the blog will stay on topic, containing pieces that I've written in the past and will continue to write, as long as I'm able. Of course, the life-blood of any blog is the readers and commenters, and I hope you will want to join in the fun.

Leaving comments there is also a great way to give me ideas for future posts as well, since I'm always interested in what you're thinking. Who knows, I may be able to even get a few guest posters to contribute once in a while, if the readership is good.

However, the purpose of this new blog is not to displace God vs. Darwin, which offers three other very different viewpoints on the topic from fellow contributors American Guy, Scribe and Dabich, as well as my own.

I hope to see you there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home