"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, December 30, 2006

I suppose we were due for it...

Today, two days before the end of 2006, southern New Hampshire and northeastern Massachusetts received the first significant batch of snow of the winter season.

Granted, only about two inches fell, but it was enough to cover the ground and make the secondary roads hazardous for driving.

Usually it takes one snowfall for me to get my fill of it for another year and today is no exception. If it doesn't snow another flake for the rest of the winter, I'll be happy.

Obviously that won't happen but hey, I can wish, can't I?

3 Comments:

At 31 December, 2006 00:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are getting rain tommorrow night into Monday. Yippie!

Happy New Year!

 
At 31 December, 2006 11:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still haven't gotten any snow to speak of, but I'm not complaining. Happy New Year Green!

 
At 31 December, 2006 13:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky duck. I want snow dammit!

Happy New Year Green!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home