"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, January 12, 2007

40 1/2 hours in four days

Sorry for being absent from bloggerland for the majority of this week. I just worked 40 1/2 hours in four days. Working well into the evening hours every night left me quite tired. Aside from leaving a few comments here and there on other people's blogs and keeping up with my eharmony matches was all I could muster.

A busy week for me this past week means an extremely light week this coming week. I've only been offered hours to work on Tuesday next. Yes, I've been fortunate to get hours at what my friend G calls the "plastic fun house". But the time off this week will be good for me in that it will allow me time to apply for other permanent, full time employment and to work on some unfinished business.

So I'd expect that I'll manage to make more time to blog in the next week...

Lucky you.

1 Comments:

At 14 January, 2007 16:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be here, you do what you gotta do, Green :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home