"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday wishes...

...to Jennifer Garner, one of my favorite actresses, who turns 35 today. Too bad she's married...

Also celebrating birthdays today: Victoria (Posh Spice) Beckham, 32; Terry Schiavo, 36; Singer/songwriter Liz Phair, 40; Former NFL Quarterback Boomer Esiason, 45; Actor Sean Bean (Boromir from LoTR), 47; and Movie Director Richard Marquand (Return of the Jedi), 68.

Notables who died on this day include: Linda McCartney (1998) and Greek actor Dionyssis Papayannopoulos (1984) noted simply because his name looks cool.

12 Comments:

At 17 April, 2007 19:23, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Didn't Terry Schiavo die? Or am I thinking of someone else?

 
At 17 April, 2007 20:18, Blogger Tim said...

~autumn: you're thinking of the Schiavo who let his wife starve to death in the hospital or something like that. according to imdb.com, this Schiavo was born in Milan, Italy.

 
At 17 April, 2007 20:21, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Wow, she looks slightly less mannish there.

 
At 17 April, 2007 22:53, Blogger American Guy said...

"...who let his wife starve to death"

Actually, a more accurate assesment would have to be ...who instructed the doctors to stop providing medical care after his wife who had been in a persistant vegatative state for several years and was given zero chance of recovery.

Or, for completeness, you could also add how the republican congress and w rushed to pass a special law to try to prevent the husband from exercising his legal right to make medical decisions, becuase his choice offended some religious folks.

If you were interested in accuracy.

All of which makes me recall a certain point i've made in the past about how the US is becoming more of a theocracy every day.

 
At 17 April, 2007 23:27, Blogger Tim said...

AG: I was interested in accuracy but could not remember the specifics as you provided. Notice how I wrote "...or something like that..." as part of my original comment. Thanks for adding clarification...

scribe: slightly less mannish? You really DO need those glasses, don't you?

 
At 18 April, 2007 07:06, Blogger Deb said...

She is very beautiful!

And, I thought the same thing as ~autom, I was like, "Huh?" The only name I recognized here was Liz Phair. I'm so sheltered!

Hope you're doing great today! I had lost my blogroll a while back and had to start a new one. Deleted it by accident because I'm a big putz when it comes to anything technical. I'm glad I found your site again!

 
At 18 April, 2007 13:40, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Green,

she looks like guy with tits.

 
At 18 April, 2007 14:17, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: get a stronger prescription for those glasses.

you and I will continue to have a difference of opinion (what a shock) with no hope of finding common ground...

 
At 18 April, 2007 20:07, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Sorry, I like my women feminine. Sure she looks good there with a ton of makeup and professional lighitng, but when you see her without those things, she's a vaguely attractive woman with definite maleness to her appearance.

 
At 18 April, 2007 21:30, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: like I said, you're entitled to your opinion.

 
At 19 April, 2007 01:55, Blogger wmy said...

mmmmmmmm, papayas...yummmmm

its fun for me to "hear" you and scribe go back and forth at each other...thanks for entertaining me kids! lol

 
At 19 April, 2007 14:07, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

wmy,

it's all based on sexual tension. both of us are tense cause we ain't gettin' any.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home