"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What did I tell you

Access Hollywood is reporting on the Anna Nicole Smith movie, which I predicted (predictably) would be made. The April 23rd issue of US Weekly (p. 47) confirms that actress Willa Ford will play Anna and reports that shooting for the feature film is scheduled to begin on Monday, April 16th.

Now all we need to know is when it will be out. I'm guessing inthe fall of this year or possibly next February, around the 1st anniversary of Smith's death.

I can hardly wait (not!!)... let the woman rest in peace already.

2 Comments:

At 12 April, 2007 02:19, Blogger wmy said...

First!! hahahahahahahah
I am ashamed to admit it, but I will probably watch the movie when it comes out...I know, I am weak!!
But, I love me some gossip!! lol

 
At 14 April, 2007 12:42, Blogger Deb said...

Anything for money, right? Sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home