"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Give the man points for originality

However warped and sick as it may be, you have to give points for originality to Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones. Richards, in an article from the Associated Press, admits to snorting some of his father's cremated ashes, mixed with cocaine, in 2002.

Can you tell me why anyone would want to snort someone else's ashes?

Will this be a new trend for drug addicts? Black market ashes? Can you imagine what the street value of some famous person's ashes might be if this were to become a fad? Look out folks for a new breed of grave robbers! I can almost see the headlines now...

4 Comments:

At 05 April, 2007 18:31, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

That is so repulsive to me. I scattered my mom's ashes almost ten years ago and I can assure you the remains were not entirely non-solid.

 
At 05 April, 2007 18:55, Blogger Tim said...

I also thought it was rather repulsive. Richards is obviously a sick, sick man.

 
At 05 April, 2007 22:12, Blogger American Guy said...

Why? Because he's Keith Richards. I think by now we've established that he doesn't play by the rest of our rules.

 
At 10 April, 2007 18:34, Blogger Mellissa said...

I thought it was hilarious - and I figured he was just kidding.

And for the record, I think he is gross too! But I still laughed at the obsurdity of it all.

xoxo,
Bug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home