"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, April 19, 2007

return of the sun

yes folks, here in the northeastern US of A we're seeing the sun for the first time since last Saturday. The last four days have been a rainy, cold, damp, drizzly, soggy, gloomy, foggy mess. The temperature might make it into the 60's today... (it did!!) The weather should be nice over the weekend, too - which is a good thing, since the Yankees invade Fenway Park for the first time in 2007. It should be a good series and indicator of things to come for this season... I will keep you posted because I know you want to know, even if you don't.

And you know what? I totally forgot that the third anniversary of my divorce being finalized was last Saturday, until just a few minutes ago when I looked back into my archives for last April. How about that?

3 Comments:

At 19 April, 2007 13:23, Blogger Deb said...

It's a sign of healing when you forget about hurtful events in the past. Congrats, Green!

 
At 19 April, 2007 13:41, Blogger Tim said...

~deb: well it's not really a hurtful memory since it's something that was unavoidable. It just oficially closed a chapter of my life. But I suppose it is noteable in some fashion, since I have a very good memory for dates and that sort of thing and usually don't forget them. I totally forgot about it this time...

 
At 19 April, 2007 14:26, Blogger Kayla said...

Hi Green,
Glad the sun is finally shining in your area!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home