"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, November 16, 2007

Fabulous

I've copied here the picture that Fondue Princess posted of Esther and me over on her blog.

Esther and I are getting along fabulously. I've been here for two plus days so far and everything has exceeded my wildest expectations.

Folks, let me tell you that eHarmony works. BIGTIME!!!!! The comfort level Esther and I shared talking over the phone and on Yahoo Messenger over the past three months has easily, easily translated into our comfort level in person.

So much so that I have to pinch myself at times to realize that I'm not dreaming.

We have been busy enjoying each other's company and enjoyed dinner and riotously funny games of rummy with Fondue Princess and her family.

Everyone here has made me feel so welcome and has made the trip well worthwhile.

I'll have more for you later, as circumstances allow.

'night from South Carolina!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 18 November, 2007 16:42, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Everybody? 1, 2, 3...


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 
At 18 November, 2007 18:06, Blogger Kayla said...

Nice photo!
Hope the rest of your time in Carolina is fabulous

 
At 19 November, 2007 15:10, Blogger DaBich said...

::doin a bichy little happy dance::

I am sooooo happy for the two of you! More pics...more info...MORE! =D

 
At 21 November, 2007 10:17, Blogger Constant said...

Aw That's so sweet! :D I'm missing everything! LOL

I am glad you two are enjoying each other's company and I hope it continues indefinitely.

 
At 21 November, 2007 18:38, Blogger EstherNow said...

This is such a great picture of us!

It was great meeting you, hosting you, and spending so much time together!

Well worth it!

 
At 22 November, 2007 16:04, Blogger JLee said...

I'm so glad you guys got to meet and had a good time! You seem very well suited. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 
At 25 November, 2007 23:24, Blogger EE said...

Great picture!! You guys make a very cute couple!!
I'm going to tell my Aunt Debbie about your success with EHarmony...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home