"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Technical Difficulties

You may not be experiencing technical difficulties in viewing this blog, but I am.

For some reason I keep getting an error message which says that this computer cannot display my blog and keeps kicking me off of Internet explorer. This has happened on two different computers, one is my laptop with an Internet card and the other a regular desktop PC with the regular broadband Internet connection.

Yet I can go behind the scenes and write posts and edit my template, as I have done and am doing now.

Weirdness.

Apparently the error has to do with html code for a sitemeter. Blogger help suggested that the code be removed. So I did and now I can view my blog with no problem.

It was no big deal really because my sitemeter was at the bottom of the page and I never see it and forgot I actually had such a thing on my blog.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 02 August, 2008 19:52, Blogger EstherNow said...

I'm glad that it's fixed now.

Were you going to post your SNMR, and that is how you discovered the problem, or where you going to post another well-written anecdote or story about your life?

Why not both today? :)

 
At 02 August, 2008 20:23, Blogger Tim said...

I was actually just trying to read my blog and hadn't intended to post at all. This week's SNMR is coming in about 42 minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home