"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, June 17, 2005

Stupid Blogs and ebay promotion



The other day I was home from work not feeling quite right and part of the day I was flipping through some of the other blogs on this web address. Most of what I saw were ads for the most incredibly stupid crap you could possibly think of. I'm looking for blogs like mine and a few others that are interesting reads, but not these....

So I decided to write a bit about ebay today. Have any of you ever bought or sold anything on ebay? Did you know that I, your humble blogger, am an ebay seller? Of course you didn't, that's why I told you. If you are up for it, check out my listings by looking up my username there, which is john14124. And if you buy something from me and mention that you read this blog then I'll give you a discount of some kind. Currently I have listed some old magazines, some dvd's & vhs tapes and other great stuff. I just added a few more items tonight. I'm trying to add things every day as I have plenty of stuff hanging around my apartment that I don't need or use anymore. Or stuff I've lost interest in pursuing. All high quality stuff, though.

My ebay feedback rating is currently at 226. If you are not familiar with ebay, a feedback score is how you can tell if a seller or buyer is honest. The higher the score the more successful transactions a person has completed, either buying or selling. And you can read all of the comments left for me or anyone. You can even read comments I've left for others. You can even see what other people are buying as each feedback item has an active link to the actual item for 90 days after the auction has ended. But I warn you, once you travel down the (dark?) road to ebaydom - forever - will - it - dominate - your - destiny... (sorry movie quote there - an easy one)

On an unrelated note, unless something spectacular happens, tomorrows post will likely be about the kids' birthday party I must attend on Saturday. That's what you get when you have a budding socialite for a daughter! Seriously though. Even though I do not want to go to this party (two hours drive time total and two party hours), these are the memories that my daughter will keep. That her dad spent time with her at her friends parties. I suppose I should enjoy it while I can, in a few years she won't want me to hang around at her friends parties...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home