"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, December 16, 2005

Kids say the darndest things

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: Maria.
---
TEACHER: Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
FRANK: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."
---
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
---
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
TEACHER: No, that's wrong .
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
---
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
---
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years
ago.
WINNIE: Me!
---
TEACHER: Goss, why do you always get so dirty?
GOSS: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
---
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I."
MILLIE: I is...
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, "I am."
MILLIE: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
---
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted doing it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the ax in his hand.
---
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to. My Mom is a good cook.
---
TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, teacher. It's the same dog.
---
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.

11 Comments:

At 17 December, 2005 17:16, Blogger LBseahag said...

hilarious!

 
At 17 December, 2005 22:44, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Kewl, I'm a Schmoozer! LOL

Green, this is too funny and so very true to life. I see you've been holding down the "posting fort." I'll have to catch up on my reading. ;))

 
At 17 December, 2005 23:00, Blogger Tim said...

I just like to use the word "schmoozer" whenever possible, y'know?
I've been trying to post something every day, even if it's a fluff test. This since I have no life and have become a blog slave...

 
At 17 December, 2005 23:12, Blogger wmy said...

haaaa...that is great!! That last one made me start choking, I was laughing so hard...hahahahhehehehehhohohohohohahahahhehh...you get the picture!

 
At 18 December, 2005 08:20, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Gee, I wish I could be a blog slave instead of a slave to work. At least you have a life outside of jobland...

So, if we are all the schmoozers, then you must be the schmoozee, huh? Bet you're likin' that. ;))

 
At 18 December, 2005 18:26, Blogger Tim said...

Of course I'm lovin' that. Schmoozing - gotta be good at something...

 
At 19 December, 2005 05:46, Blogger DaBich said...

LOL...you Schmoozer you!

Cute quotes from kids.

 
At 19 December, 2005 10:09, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Very funny. Gotta luv kids!!

 
At 20 December, 2005 15:46, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I hate kids so much more after reading that.

 
At 20 December, 2005 18:07, Blogger Tim said...

Yup. Third negative comment from scribe in a row. He's having a bad day. Someone must have peed in his coffee or something..

 
At 20 December, 2005 19:29, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

LOL

Actually I'm in a fabuloso mood!

I'm actually more negative the happier I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home