"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My word cloud

So I stole this from Katie's blog. I thought this was really cool. Here is the website to build your own.

7 Comments:

At 01 February, 2006 19:30, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

cool! I'm in a...word...thingee...

 
At 01 February, 2006 20:20, Blogger American Guy said...

how interesting - the word evolution features more prominantly than god...

stir stir stir

 
At 01 February, 2006 20:48, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

hmmm, i'd be interested in knowing what you think figures most prominently in mine.

 
At 01 February, 2006 21:05, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: yes you are.

AG: that's because the word thingy searches your recent posts and not the entirety of your archives....

 
At 02 February, 2006 01:12, Blogger American Guy said...

well Scribe, i tried to post a comment to your blog but it wouldn't let me for some reason, so I'll asnwer you here:

Since you asked... what jumps out at me is 'button' and 'mexican jesus'.

Now I don't know the significance of the button, but you gotta admit, the idea of a saviour in a sombrero is marginally more interesting then the standard robe and sandals thing.

I'll feed you all with these loaves and fishes right after siesta.

 
At 02 February, 2006 08:00, Blogger DaBich said...

Hey, I'm in there, that's cool :)

 
At 02 February, 2006 11:39, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

american,

LOL!!! I have mentioned the "fact" that Jesus is Mexican based on his name and its commonality in Latin america for quite some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home