"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Simple things that make me smile

Have you ever seen the movie Madagascar?

My kids really enjoy this movie. We watched it tonight because Saturday is M's night to pick the movie that we watch as a family. If you've ever seen the end credits of this film, you'll know that the first song that plays over them is really neat.

What always makes me smile is how M always dances around the room singing, " I wanna move it, move it." He gets all crazy and dances without the slightest bit of self-consciousness, every time he hears this song. Then he gets V into it, but she doesn't have the enthusiasm that he does.

I love it when my kids make me smile. One of the best feelings in the world, that is.

6 Comments:

At 29 January, 2006 08:40, Blogger DaBich said...

Kids are wonderful. If you have a camcorder, that dance would be especially great to have for future viewing :)

 
At 29 January, 2006 14:53, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I haven't watched the movie, however my children have..usually I'll view a movie before I allow them to watch but I figured this one would be ok ....

Nothing better than spending that quality time with your kids. Appreciate every second, it goes by soooooo fast !!

 
At 29 January, 2006 15:01, Blogger Tim said...

This movie is harmless. A little corny but basically harmless.

 
At 30 January, 2006 18:58, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Good thing they cut the penguin sex scene!!!

 
At 31 January, 2006 19:04, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: sshhh that's in the uncut, unrated director's edition...

 
At 31 January, 2006 19:07, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Sweet...I'll be over later with some brews and popcorn and we'll run it in slo-mo ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home