"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taking suggestions

In a little bit more than two weeks, I'll be celebrating my first bloggiversary and I am now taking suggestions and will gladly entertain your ideas for possible posting topics for that day. All suggestions are welcome.

---

No post yesterday because G, P and I went out for dinner & drinks last night. A good time was had by all, including our waitress, Indiana Jen, who was an active participant at certain points in our conversation, when she came back to check on our table to see if we needed anything.

---

More May birthdays...

In addition to my daughter's birthday on Monday, I have two other May birthdays to celebrate. My dad turned 62 yesterday and my grandfather turns 97 tomorrow.

Happy birthday to you both.

----

Red Sox v. New York Yankees update:

May 22 - Round five: @ Boston Red Sox 9, New York Yankees 5

May 23 - Round six: New York Yankees 7, @ Boston Red Sox 5

May 24- Round seven: New York Yankees 8, @ Boston Red Sox 6

Red Sox lead season series 4-3

Next series, June 5-8 @ Yankee Stadium.

6 Comments:

At 25 May, 2006 08:05, Blogger DaBich said...

Happy Birthday to Dad and Grandpa!

Good luck Red Sox!

 
At 25 May, 2006 18:40, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I think it should be intense and personal.

 
At 25 May, 2006 23:21, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your Dad & Grandfather!

Suggested topics: I'd love to hear how you decided to start blogging on blogger. What made you choose to use this site vs. the many other ones. Also, if this is your first journal ever...

 
At 26 May, 2006 19:44, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Happy B-Day to all involved! Sounds like wonderful family times. ;o)

 
At 26 May, 2006 22:46, Blogger Kayla said...

Write about something we probably don't know about you.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

 
At 28 May, 2006 19:33, Blogger Ruth said...

Hope you're having a nice long weekend...
Just stopping by to say I'm back! xoS
PS - Tagged you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home