"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, June 08, 2006

SNMR Bonus Weekend

Since this is supposed to be another rainy, drizzly, cold, crappy weather weekend here in New Hampshire, I've decided that I'll review two movies for my SNMR feature this weekend. You'll have a bonus review on Sunday in addition to the regular Saturday review.

----

In the next seven days I have a potentially fantastic change of career opportunity, the details of which I'll keep on the down low for now. However I will tell you that it does involve writing, which is a good thing, since that's what I like to do. But it won't be easy and there are no guarantees...

3 Comments:

At 09 June, 2006 00:10, Blogger Ruth said...

Best of luck and success!! :o)
xoS

 
At 09 June, 2006 07:58, Blogger DaBich said...

Another secret...good luck!

 
At 09 June, 2006 22:03, Blogger Tim said...

sarafina: thanks. this one comes with a big challenge, which I will give my best shot.

dabich: thanks. gotta keep y'all coming back, y'know. Even though I know you do...

haider: welcome to my blog and thanks for commenting. come back anytime. new visitors are always welcome and appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home