"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, June 30, 2006

The results are in

During the month of June, I asked you, my readers, to vote on which five Harrison Ford films you would like to see reviewed in this blog's SNMR feature during the month of July.

While the responses weren't as many as I would have liked to see or was hoping for, I did get a general idea of some of your favorites.

The results were quite spread out, with two films garnering a maximum three votes and others getting one or two votes.

The full results are as follows:

One vote

Star Wars IV
Star Wars V
Star Wars VI
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Sabrina
American Graffiti
Regarding Henry
Blade Runner
Six Days, Seven Nights
Mosquito Coast

Two votes

Patriot Games
Clear and Present Danger
Air Force One

Three votes

Working Girl
The Fugitive

So as you can see, I've got a wide variety to choose from, which doesn't make my job choosing any easier. Some of these films that got votes I will review. Some of his other films not listed will also be reviewed.

However, I have decided two things:

1) I'm going to avoid reviewing any of the Star Wars or Indiana Jones films this month and focus on some of his other work, some of which you may not even be aware of or have just simply forgotten about.

2) Since there are so many good movies of his, I will review two films every weekend in July, except for the weekend of July 15-16, when only one film will be reviewed and that on Sunday. The reason: I will be away for most of that weekend traveling to and visiting my 97 year old grandfather in New Jersey.

So you'll have a total of nine Harrison Ford reviews this month. I hope you will enjoy watching them as much as I will/have. But I'm not telling you which ones I've chosen, in order to get you to come back for the entire month.

Answer to the trivia question:

Harrison Ford's first film appearance came in an uncredited cameo as a bellhop in this movie which lasts all of 10 seconds or so.

1 Comments:

At 03 July, 2006 00:05, Blogger Ruth said...

Dead Heat on a Merry-Go-Round (1966)

Saw the clip on Actor's Studio awhile ago... he had one line. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home