"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, August 24, 2006

No news is good news

at least it is so far.

There are three areas of anticipation that are killing me that I'll share with you since you have been patient.

The first has do do with a doctors appointment I have on September 1st that will hopefully be very revealing. More details on that after I actually see my doctor.

The second has directly to do with the vehicle I plan to purchase to replace the Neon. On Monday I will begin in earnest the process of buying the vehicle, and if everything goes well, pick it up on Wednesday and register it on Thursday. Believe me, I'll post about that next week, including pictures - provided blogger cooperates and allows me to sucessfully upload them.

The third area of anticipation, and the one that is really driving me crazy has to do with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home