"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

driving home

Tonight I visited my parents at their house, briefly.

On the way home, while zipping up the highway at about 75-80 mph, I took these pictures with my cell camera. Obviously they're supposed to be blurry, but they still look cool.







5 Comments:

At 15 August, 2006 23:55, Blogger American Guy said...

so as I understand it, you were:

a) driving over the speed limit

b) taking your eyes off the road while travelling at high speed

c) fiddling with buttons on your phone

(and probably)

d) looking at the pictures after you took them to make sure they were as 'cool' as you wanted them to be.

All this and you want to drive an SUV, too?

Yep, nothing wrong with this picture. Nothing at all.

 
At 16 August, 2006 05:48, Blogger DaBich said...

LOL....AG sounds like a Mom...or a Dad. Look out green!

 
At 16 August, 2006 10:53, Blogger Tink said...

that's ok green- those were cool pictures. Gotta love camera phones. I press buttons on my phone when I'm driving and I drive a Neon. :-D

 
At 16 August, 2006 16:25, Blogger Kayla said...

Hahaha..
Well, it does sound a bit dangerous when AG writes it

Cool photos just the same

 
At 16 August, 2006 17:01, Blogger Tim said...

AG:

a) yes. but I was keeping pace with the rest of the traffic. to drive slower on that road is hazardous.

b) no.

c) yes. One button is all I need to push for the camera and to take pictures. easy.

d) no. I just snapped a few shots and looked at them once I got home, figuring that they'd come out like they did.

Yup. you got it.

dabich & kayla: concern comes with the territory when he's known me in real life for over 30 years.

bleu: yes, and I can walk and chew gum at the same time, too.

right now I drive a Neon too. Hate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home