"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, September 04, 2006

Harder than I thought it would be

Tagged by Kayla who was tagged by Lindzypinzy, etc. etc. etc.
I thought this would be relatively easy to do, but I found it harder than I thought it would be.

So here goes: (answers subject to change as the situation arises)

Things That Scare Me
*Republicans like W. (I suppose they're not all bad.)
*Reading in the news about child molesters & murderers
*People who believe evolution is true and refuse to look objectively at real science.


People Who Make Me Laugh
*V and M
*Bill Cosby
*Bill Murray
*Jim Gaffigan

Things I Hate the Most
[Hate is such a strong word; lets substitute annoy instead]
*People who use poor grammar and can't spell (whether its me or someone else; anyone who should know better)
*Not much else annoys me (that I can think of right now.)

Things I Don't Understand
*God's plan for my life.
*There are many other things, I'm sure.
*If I don't understand something I'll generally reserve my comments until I have an opportunity to read up on it, so I can offer an informed opinion.




Things I Want to do Before I Die*
*Travel to see more of the world.
*Find a girlfriend
*Get married again

Things I'm Doing Now
*Answering this tag
*Fixing dinner
*Cleaning my apartment and reading/sorting/filing old mail.

Things I Can Do
*"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Phillippians 4:13

Ways to Describe My Personality
*quiet & reserved
*eclectic
*casual

Things I Can't Do
*dance
*sing
*play any type of musical instrument

Things I Think You Should Listen To
*your conscience

Things You Should Never Listen To
*Who am I to tell you what you should not listen to?
*But just because you can listen to something doesn't necessarily mean that you should.

Things I'd Like to Learn
*Biblical (Koine) Greek and Hebrew
*how to pilot a small aircraft/helicopter

Favorite Foods
*Grilled steak tips w/baked potato & lots of sour cream
*Japanese/Chinese
*Mexican

Beverages I Drink Regularly
*Mountain Dew (caffeine, baby!!)
*Water
*Orange Juice
*Cran-something or other

Shows I Watched as a Kid
*Brady Bunch reruns
*Batman reruns
*Dukes of Hazard
*Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
*Force Five/G-Force
*Bugs & Daffy cartoon show

People I'm Tagging

*ummm, whoever wants to give this a try
because more people are likely to do it if no one is tagged

7 Comments:

At 05 September, 2006 17:30, Blogger Kayla said...

It seems almost universal that we would like to travel more.
I have to remember not to get so wrapped up in work that I don't take a nice vacation and travel somewhere new :)

 
At 06 September, 2006 09:55, Blogger DaBich said...

Buck Rogers! I forgot all about that show until you mentioned it here. Loved it.
Brady Bunch? People told me I looked like Marcia. :)

I did this thing too, I was under pressure and death threats!

 
At 06 September, 2006 14:59, Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

mexican food is sooo guuud...

 
At 06 September, 2006 18:31, Blogger Tim said...

lindzy: Yes it is.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. If you're not a regular visitor here now, I hope you will be.

dabich: I loved Buck Rogers so much that I bought the series on DVD when it came out in January 2005.

kayla: Yes, I've seen lots of these surveys where people say they want to travel more.

Being wrapped up in work is good because it makes the day seem to go by faster. But too much of work is no fun. ;>)

 
At 07 September, 2006 13:24, Blogger DaBich said...

All work and no play would make Green a dull boy ;)

 
At 03 September, 2007 18:19, Blogger EstherNow said...

So, I scare you, do I? Hmmmm. . . Note to self: Good to know. : )

 
At 03 September, 2007 18:24, Blogger EstherNow said...

Things You Will Do: DANCE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home