"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's going to be interesting

Tonight was the first meeting of the Wednesday night men's Bible study group that I attend at a church nearby.

The format for the new session is a bit different than what we normally have done in the past.

While I was a bit skeptical at first, tonight's session changed my opinion.

We've started a thirteen week DVD based program called The Truth Project.

It's going to be a very interesting and very intense program and I'm looking forward to getting into it in the weeks ahead and sharing some of it with you.

1 Comments:

At 29 September, 2006 16:09, Blogger Mystical Me said...

Right on!!
How have you been sweetheart? It sounds like your on the right track, babe. I hope all is well & do take care. Love always, MM XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home