"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Most depressing o' autumnal equinox

According to the Old Farmer's Almanac

FALL begins ... NOW! September 23, 12:03 A.M. EDT.

Yes, that's right boys and girls, another summer has officially come to an end. For today anyway, there is equal amounts of day and night, hence the autumnal equinox. There will now gradually be more dark hours than light hours. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy nighttime as much as anyone but I also like lots of sun and warm summer days.

But to our friends in the southern hemisphere, today is a day of happiness, as spring has finally arrived for you.

I'm jealous. I want my summer back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home