"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, September 11, 2006

Job Interview tomorrow

Hopefully it will turn out well as this is a job I want. Rather, need. Badly. But I won't give any further info until after the interview so

a) I don't jinx myself and
b) I'll need something to write about tomorrow.

Actually this is a second interview, sort of. I went in toward the end of last month and the guy gave a conference room full of people an overview of what the job is all about. They were scheduling second interviews that day for later in the same week as we were leaving. The Neon had just died a few days earlier and I had yet to purchase the Sentra. As I was borrowing my mom's car that day and returning it to her that afternoon, I had no way of making it to any other interview. Obviously, since I've been able to reschedule this interview a couple of times since then, they must still have openings that they are trying to fill.


Good for me, then, hopefully.

Yes, I'm already employed. I like my job but need to get out, since the company is small and struggling to stay in business. Which means there's no budget for raises. Living alone in one of the most expensive areas of the country doesn't help, either.

If there were a second income to help with the basics then that would be another story altogether. I'm tired of not being able to make ends meet and I need to start cleaning up some of the debt on my personal ledger. I've even considered briefly (and will consider it more seriously if I need to) finding a job and moving to another part of the country where rent/real estate is less expensive. Of course, the hard part in all of this would be moving away from V and M. It's something I've considered earlier this year, but for vastly different reasons. If I did have to move, I'd definitely go south, to a warmer climate.

How about those Patriots?? Eeking out a 19-17 win yesterday at home vs. Buffalo.
I'm glad the Deion Branch holdout is over. He was a good player and will be missed. The Patriots traded Branch to the Seattle Seahawks today for a 2007 first round draft pick.

This week's opponent: @ NY Jets.

Yes, I know it's the fifth anniversary of 9/11 today. I wrote about it
last year and my feelings and opinion haven't changed since then.

2 Comments:

At 12 September, 2006 10:38, Blogger DaBich said...

Good luck on the interview!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12 September, 2006 14:11, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Good luck on the interview!

Oh, you should try realestate in Ohio. Your jaw will drop at the closeout prices.

Although, you may have to work at Walmart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home