"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

8 things about me that I've probably told you before

Tagged by the one and only dabich - how could I not play along??

1. I was diagnosed several years ago with ADD. That's Attention Deficit Disorder for those of you who are playing along at home.

2. The longest I've been employed by one company is five years. Usually after two years I need something else.

3. I am the father of two wonderful children. A beautiful young nine year old daughter, referred to here as V, and a handsome young, six year old lad referred to here as M.

4. I'll agree with dabich on this one. I love to read. Books are such a source of pleasure. I always tell my kids that you can never have too many books. And they think I'm crazy (which I probably am in certain areas...)

5. I have two cats that I wrote about here sometime last year. They've shredded my couches to bits and apparently have stunk up the whole place because my mom comments on it every time she visits me. I don't notice it becasue I'm used to it. I can't get rid of them until they DIE. Both I've had since they were kittens. One of them just turned 12 and the other one is actually V's cat, as we adopted it on her first birthday.

6. I used to collect Topps baseball cards and autographed baseballs, which I will sell when the economy gets better and people have more cash to spend on luxury items.

7. Besides my own two kids, my immediate family includes two surviving grandparents, both of my parents, two sisters (one older & one younger), one younger brother, four nephews and a niece.

8. I am authorized to write on another blog...
God vs. Darwin - but have not left a serious post there since June. Time to get off my butt and write something new, I suppose....

I'm not tagging anyone for this one since I just tagged some folks for something else. Most of those tagged played along. Be a good sport and play along just fo' fun.

5 Comments:

At 12 September, 2006 19:02, Blogger DaBich said...

ADD? Really? I didn't know that. What do you do to keep it under control? (Nosy here.)
Thanks for playing along. Great answers. :)

 
At 12 September, 2006 19:06, Blogger Tim said...

ummm... I don't really.

And that's part of the problem....

 
At 12 September, 2006 20:43, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Hi green! Nice list!:)
I've noticed that most times people who don't own cats have a very sensitive nose when visiting a person with cats. Although sometimes since you're used to being around your cats and their litterboxes, you don't seem to notice the smell as much.-and sometimes that can be beddy, beddy, bad. lol

 
At 13 September, 2006 05:42, Blogger DaBich said...

ahhh.. I see, but you should?

 
At 15 September, 2006 07:06, Blogger American Guy said...

i never understood the whole baseball card thing back when you first started pumping money into the industry, and i still don't understand it now.

What i do know is this: small pieces of cardboard are not, and never will be, 'luxury items'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home