"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One Book...

stolen from kristi's blog at some point in the past:

1. One book that changed your life: The Bible

2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The only ones I can think of right now is actually a series of books called "The Belgariad" by David Eddings.

3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Bible

4. One book that made you laugh: Any book of Dilbert, Calvin & Hobbes or Fox Trot comics cracks me up.

5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]: "Bio of a Space Tyrant vol. 1: Refugee" by Piers Anthony. It made me cry/feel sad because one of the charachters I liked was killed in a most horriffic way and at the same time I read this I learned that the old family dog had just been put to sleep. This was 20+ years ago when I was in high school.

6. One book that you wish had been written: One in which I am the author.

7. One book that you wish had never been written: Origin of Species by Chuck Darwin

8. One book you’re currently reading: "One World: Economy, Government and Religion in the Last Days", Ron Bigalke, Jr., General Editor. Very interesting reading.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Oh there are so many....

10. Now tag some other people: Kayla, Dabich, Sarafina, Saur Kraut, LCCB, Constant Rain and Scribe. I'm tagging more than five because some will not play, like American Guy who never plays along with these things.

9 Comments:

At 07 September, 2006 06:43, Blogger DaBich said...

Have you ever attempted to write a book, Green?

I did my tag, it's posted :)

 
At 07 September, 2006 07:22, Blogger Ruth said...

I will do this... possibly this weekend... yeah, that's it! Seriously... I like this one ... it's the librarian part of me that will never go away... xoS

 
At 07 September, 2006 14:17, Blogger Tim said...

dabich: several times. Not quite there yet...

sarafina: looking forward to your answers, my dear...

 
At 08 September, 2006 13:03, Blogger Kayla said...

I'll give it a try..
I have a feeling my list will be pretty boring..

 
At 08 September, 2006 15:56, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I cried when i tried to read Bio of a Space Tyrant because it was unreadable.

 
At 08 September, 2006 15:56, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I've written a book!!!


I've written a book!!!



4 and a half, actually.

 
At 09 September, 2006 12:37, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: so when does your first book actually get published??

 
At 09 September, 2006 16:08, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

We are supposed to start the read-throughs next Tuesday.

 
At 09 September, 2006 16:44, Blogger Tim said...

cool. keep us posted on how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home