"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring will spring.... TODAY!!

Yes, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen - your Vernal Equinox 2007 is set for 8:07 PM EDT tonight, a mere 7 hours from now!!

Aaaah, spring is here and not a moment too soon. Here in New England, it's supposed to be cold and windy tomorrow, with a high of 38. Thursday and through the weekend the high temperatures are supposed to be in the mid 60's.

We've had a light winter in the southern New Hampshire and greater Boston areas, with only two significant snow events to speak of.

And that's perfectly fine by me, thank you very much.

Bring on Spring!!!

5 Comments:

At 20 March, 2007 16:26, Blogger Kayla said...

Bring on Spring!
I hear ya loud and clear :-)
It's a balmy 72 today and will be in the 80s by weeks end
You need to move South!

 
At 20 March, 2007 17:02, Blogger Tim said...

kayla: after the weird weather and fluctuation in temperatures we've had to deal with in the last 10 days or so, I am so ready for consistent, warm weather.

If not for my kids living in New Hampshire, and my limited involvement in their lives, I'd be living elsewhere already. And it would be definitely south! There are many places that I would consider, if such were the case.

Perhaps someday I'll make it.

 
At 20 March, 2007 22:34, Blogger wmy said...

I am so ready for tulips and birdies singing...65 degree weather...ahhhhhhhhhhh...spring is my favorite!
I love everything about it...I love the smell of grass, flowers, I love watching the birds...I love the thunderstorms...I am so glad winter is winding down!!

 
At 21 March, 2007 05:54, Blogger DaBich said...

Ahh...bring Spring on, indeed!

 
At 22 March, 2007 20:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its gonna be 60 this weekend green, get a tan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home