"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, March 09, 2007

I've been working on the railroad...

No, actually I've been working on adding two new threads to AG's and my conversation of four years ago over on my other blog, On Christianity & Religion.

Because the exchanges are getting longer each time, you'll note that I've broken up part IV into three posts and part V into two posts. I've done this in an effort to make them a bit easier to read. Hopefully that is the case.

Posting these took longer than I had originally thought because I had to retype one exchange physically into blogger (ok, into the word processor first....). Apparently when I was transferring my files from my old desktop to my laptop four years ago, I missed copying one of the emails. Fortunately I made a hard copy of the text, so none of the conversation is missing.

As always, your comments on these conversations are welcome and encouraged. I hope that you enjoy reading them as much as I've enjoyed bringing them to you.

There are still three more exchanges that I need to post before the thread is complete. Barring any unforseen retypings I should have them up for you in the next few days.

And, yes, I am working on a new post for GvD, so stay tuned for that.

3 Comments:

At 09 March, 2007 02:28, Blogger American Guy said...

you retyped the missing one? now i can be a bit obsessive compulsive myself (I often have to physically touch a door to 'know' it's locked even though i can see it with my eyes), but what you've done is just freakish.

 
At 09 March, 2007 05:21, Blogger DaBich said...

lol

 
At 09 March, 2007 09:00, Blogger Tim said...

AG: well I didn't really want to retype the whole thing but I really had no choice in the matter, since each piece of the conversation builds on the previous response. So to leave it out would have left the whole thread unbalanced.

And, yes, I am rather o/c when it comes to my blogs, since I put a lot of work and effort into them, I want them to look as good as they can possibly be.

dabich: !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home