"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Why do I do that?

It seems like 99.9% of the time (a thoroughly non-scientific analysis) I type the word "because" wrong on the first try. It always comes out as "becasue" and no matter how hard I try to type it correctly on the first attempt I usually repeat the same typo. I have no logical reason why I do this. I could understand it better, perhaps, if these letter keys were next to each other on the keyboard but obviously they are not...

So that leads me to wonder what words you have trouble spelling most often when you type (before using spell-checker of course) that you notice right away?

5 Comments:

At 16 March, 2007 05:52, Blogger DaBich said...

i do taht with that lol

 
At 16 March, 2007 15:26, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

O my god I do the same thing! I also tend to mis-type "usage" as "suage" which may not sound like a big deal, but it is on the context of my job.

 
At 16 March, 2007 18:44, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: hmmm, I've never noticed myself misspelling that word before but I can see where I would, since it's the same two keys were dealing with...

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.

 
At 17 March, 2007 20:13, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

There's something in the brain that doesn't quite catch the pattern of the keyboard, that's my theory.

 
At 17 March, 2007 20:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hospital...I always type it wrong but not this time. Probably because I was thinking about it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home