"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, September 17, 2007

coming clean

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Especially when you haven't been truthful to someone whom you care about.

The above statement applies to me, and for better or worse, as I write this, the person I deceived is now processing my confession.

I had thought about coming clean for quite some time now, but for whatever internal reason just wasn't able to do it. I have said in a few places here in this blog that I do not want to make the same mistakes from the past. This, sadly was one of those mistakes that I had made before.

I'd like to say that in the grand scheme of things, this deception is minor, but that would be shifting the blame away from myself, which I can no longer do. It's incredibly easy to deceive yourself, but throw another person into the mix and that changes the entire complexion of the matter. Entirely.

The late, great Dr. Seuss once wrote something like this in, I believe, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas: "A lie is a lie, after all, no matter how small."

The good Doctor certainly was correct.

So when you read this, dear one, know that I am truly sorry for not playing it straight with you from the start. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and we can move on from here. But if you can't, I will know that I brought it upon myself.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 18 September, 2007 09:52, Blogger DaBich said...

Wow...sounds deep.

 
At 19 September, 2007 19:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss a post before this or are you being evasive....

 
At 19 September, 2007 19:43, Blogger Tim said...

I'm being evasive.

 
At 19 September, 2007 20:22, Blogger American Guy said...

you continue to be an enigma mr green

 
At 19 September, 2007 21:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok just checkin.

 
At 26 January, 2022 17:39, Blogger KielPedofiles said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 26 January, 2022 17:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally admitted that you're a child sexual predator

 

Post a Comment

<< Home