"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, September 24, 2007

Middle Name game

I found this on Lee Ann's blog a few weeks ago.

The Rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



D- Diligent - Always giving 100% in whatever I do - or attempting to do so, anyway... ;>)

E- Exuberant - Generally in a good mood. No gloom and doom here.

A- Ally - If I count you as a friend, then I've got your back. No better ally could you have than I.

N- No-nonsense - I can fool around with the best of 'em, but when it comes to important things that really matter to me, I'm all business.



Required tags (see above mentioned rules...): Dabich, Esther, Autumn and Nunzia.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 24 September, 2007 17:45, Blogger EstherNow said...

My first tag EVER!!! Goody!! Do I answer here or on my own blog???

 
At 24 September, 2007 17:56, Blogger Tim said...

On your own blog, love, so everyone will see it who goes to your blog. Then you get to tag some people to do it, if you want. They may or may not respond... some people don't respond to tags, though. Make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you tag, so they'll know that they've been tagged.

 
At 25 September, 2007 05:26, Blogger DaBich said...

OKies, I'll get to it!

 
At 25 September, 2007 18:40, Blogger Stephanie Faris said...

My middle name is Breckenridge. That's a whole lot of work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home