"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, October 15, 2007

Since I've been gone...

No folks, I'm not dead.

Or missing.

I've just been extremely busy in the past week getting used to the new schedule.

Which means I have considerably less time for blogging, unfortunately.

I have a few posts I've been working on but just haven't gotten around to finishing them as well as I'd like.

So when I do, I'll be backdating them accordingly.

Stay tuned.

That is all.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 15 October, 2007 19:45, Blogger American Guy said...

new schedule?

does that imply work?

if so, yay!

 
At 15 October, 2007 20:24, Blogger Jen Pierce said...

Busy with work??? Or busy watching baseball...
PS. I spoke with Hillary and she thinks your a chauvanist (spelling???) not to vote for her. *Pic. coming soon to prove I spoke with her about this matter.

 
At 15 October, 2007 21:10, Blogger Tim said...

ag: perhaps.

fp: I've no doubt you spoke with the good Senator at the rally you attended. About me, though?

Seriously doubt that.

 
At 16 October, 2007 09:02, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Oh yes! Have you been fitting baseball in your busy schedule?? *big grin*

 
At 16 October, 2007 09:24, Blogger Stephanie Faris said...

Look forward to reading more when you get time!

 
At 16 October, 2007 13:56, Blogger DaBich said...

C'mon Green One...spill the friggin beans! What's the new job?

 
At 16 October, 2007 19:32, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Green's been spoonin'!!! Haven'tcha green? Huh? Haven'tcha?

 
At 16 October, 2007 19:52, Blogger EstherNow said...

I've been so busy that I didn't even know that you posted yesterday, Green. I feel out of the loop a little, but you know why I was not online last night. You heard me first hand. Thanks for listening.

 
At 17 October, 2007 14:02, Blogger DaBich said...

I was watching the game last night (Tuesday night), Green, between the Sox and the Indians. Sox were getting their butts kicked. I went to bed.

 
At 17 October, 2007 17:24, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I knew it!!!

 
At 18 October, 2007 00:59, Blogger Kayla said...

I've read the book "Searching for God Knows What" Loved it!

So what's the new job?

 
At 19 October, 2007 18:33, Blogger EstherNow said...

Kayla: Hooray!!! SEARCHING FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT is the best. I love Donald Miller's writing. I told Green that Miller's writings were well liked and received, and he willingly read this one and is on to BLUE LIKE JAZZ now.

Green: What else do you like from BLUE LIKE JAZZ? Read me another favorite excerpt, Dear. I like listening to it again. I like listening to it in your voice.

How are your additional posts coming? Your audience awaits you. No pressure or condemnation though. Tee-Hee.

 
At 20 October, 2007 08:09, Blogger JLee said...

Don't stay gone too long!

 
At 20 October, 2007 09:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bet is you're in Boston tryin to scarf some tickets! Good On your Bo-sox!!

I'm seriously hoping they go all the way they deserve it this year.

not to mention Josh Beckett is such a hottie...oye to the vey

 
At 22 October, 2007 07:52, Blogger DaBich said...

Bluez ~ Yeah Beckett is a hottie! YIKES! lol
And he can pitch too ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home