"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, March 13, 2008

BB9 update & Friends

BB9: Episode 14.

The endurance competition came down to James and Natalie. After over four hours of swinnging around and around on a disco ball, Natalie asks James for protection this week for she and Matt. James promises, Natalie pukes then drops. James wins HOH and goes from eviction to HoH, just like Ryan did last week.

I so wanted Natalie to win HoH! That would have turned the house up side down. It would have been fun to see everyone sucking up to Natalie this week. But this seems a lock: With James as HoH we can assume that Chelsia, Joshuah, Sharon, Natalie and Matt (if James keeps his word) are safe this week. That puts Ryan, Adam and Sheila at risk this week. Right now, my money is on Ryan and Sheila being the nominees for eviction this week.

------

I've just finished watching the first half of Season Two of Friends. I was half on the floor because I was laughing so hard! I hope the show stays this funny for the next 8 1/2 seasons. I keep asking myself how in the heck did I manage to never watch this program when it was on? In fact, I laughed at my parents for being addicted to this show during its last two or three seasons. Hmmmmm....

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 14 March, 2008 10:44, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Pheobe was the best. Hilarious. Particularly when the guitar comes out!

 
At 14 March, 2008 13:20, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I am hopelessly lost, as I never watch TV. :P

 
At 14 March, 2008 13:22, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

By the way, did you see the new Ben Stein Intelligent Design movie is coming out?

 
At 14 March, 2008 14:19, Blogger Mellissa said...

Hi Green,

I have SO much to catch up on with your blog!! Hope you are well!!

I am back to writing and hope you'll stop by the house for a visit!

xoxo,
Bug

 
At 16 March, 2008 18:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Shelia, Josh, Sharon, Chelsia and James are gonna be a force to reckon with if Matt or Natalie don't win the POV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home