"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, March 08, 2008

(Woo-Hoo!!) Spring Ahead!

Aaaaah, it's that time of year again, folks!

For the majority of the United States, it's time to change the clocks one hour AHEAD tonight so that you'll be properly attuned to Daylight Savings Time. All except for that totally weird state of Arizona, which has decided to perpetually be in Standard Time. Weeners.

It's a bummer that we'll all get one hour less sleep tonight. Anytime I lose sleep it's never a good thing. I'll take the trade off anytime, which is more than acceptable: More daylight hours in the evening as the days get longer and longer (Until summer solstice, anyway).

-----

Today V, M and I went shopping for K's birthday present, at Borders and CBD. While we were at CBD, we ran into three most unexpected people. Namely my 12 year old niece J and her Nanna E and Auntie L. Yeah, tell me about it. It wasn't actually that bad. J noticed me first and came over to say hi. Then she saw M then V, who were each coming out of the restroom. We talked for a few minutes. I thought it would be rude to go our own way without saying hello to the people J was with, so that's what we did. I actually had a pleasant conversation with J, E and L that lasted for about ten minutes or so. There's a bit o' lingering negative family history here and because of that hadn't spoken to (E and L) in years.

Happy 36th Birthday, K.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11 February, 2009 23:37, Blogger Rusty Nail said...

told me about this you did

 

Post a Comment

<< Home